|Place of Origin:||China Guangdong|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Color box|
|Function:||APP Control||Rated Voltage::||110V-240V|
Power plug (EU):
|Working temperature||-10 ~ 60 ℃|
Android 4.4 (or higher)
iOS8 (or higher)
1. One key ON/OFF appliances;Remote Control
Timing ON/OFF;Set delayed tasks
2. Rated Voltage:AC 85-230V±10%,50/60Hz
3. Rated Current:16A EU
4. Wireless Type:2.4GHz
5. Protocol:IEEE 802.11b/g/n
6. Operating Temperature:0℃~40℃ (32°F~104°F)
7. Operating Humidity:20%~85%
8. Storage Temperature:0℃~60℃ (32°F~140°F)
9. Storage Humidity:0%~90%
12. Support:Tuya smart,Amazon alexa,Google Assistant,IFTTT
13. Certification: RoHS, CE
Can I control device with 2G/3G/4G network?
When adding device for the first time, it requires that your mobile phone and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. After adding device successfully, you can remote control your device with 2G/3G/4G network.
How can I share my device with others?
1. Open you Smart Life APP, select your device and tap the button in the top right corner. Tap “Device Sharing” and “Add”, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)
2. Open you Smart Life APP, tap “Profile” on the lower right corner of the APP. Select “Device Sharing” and add device you want to share with others, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)
How can I manage the device shared by others?
Open you Smart Life APP, tap “Profile” on the lower right corner of the APP. Tap “Device Sharing” ,you will find devices shared by others.
Why I failed in binding account/ Skills
Make sure you have select right country/region.
Try to change a different Internet Explorer when binding account.
Contact Person: Vivian