|Place of Origin:||China Guangdong|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Color box|
|Brand Name::||OEM||Certification:||CE RHOS|
|Product name||Smart plug with Alexa|
|Input voltage||AC 220V|
|Wireless Type||Wi-Fi 2.4GHz|
|Support system||Android IOS|
|Real time energy monitoring||Support|
|Alexa & Google Home&IFTTT||Support|
|Keyword||EU 220V smart plug|
Why failed in adding device?
1. Make sure the device is powered on and close to your mobile phone when adding device.
2. Make sure your mobile phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network and your Wi-Fi router is working properly.
3. Make sure the device is ready for configuration. Please refer to the Product Instruction “Add Devices in Easy Mode” or “Add Devices in AP Mode” for details.
4. Make sure the connected devices have not reached the maximum number of Wi-Fi router. If not, please disconnect the network of some devices.
5. Make sure password of the Wi-Fi network is correct when adding new device.
6. Make sure you have selected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network if you have a dual-band Wi-Fi router.
7. Make sure you have not used any Chinese Characters to name your Wi-Fi network.
Can I control device with 2G/3G/4G network?
When adding device for the first time, it requires that your mobile phone and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. After adding device successfully, you can remote control your device with 2G/3G/4G network.
How can I share my device with others?
1. Open you Smart Life APP, select your device and tap the button in the top right corner. Tap “Device Sharing” and “Add”, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)
2. Open you Smart Life APP, tap “Profile” on the lower right corner of the APP. Select “Device Sharing” and add device you want to share with others, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)
How can I manage the device shared by others?
Open you Smart Life APP, tap “Profile” on the lower right corner of the APP. Tap “Device Sharing” ,you will find devices shared by others.
Why I failed in binding account/ Skills
Make sure you have select right country/region.
Try to change a different Internet Explorer when binding account.
Contact Person: Abby